Norfolk Screen is your one stop shop for all the information you could need to meet your filming requirements in Norfolk. As a trailblazer in the growth of the local screen sector we are committed to developing, supporting and promoting a thriving TV, film and digital media industry and culture within Norfolk, whilst aiming to provide opportunities for the local filmmaking community.
As a service we are able to be your single point of contact to enable you to meet you filming requirements in Norfolk.
To deliver our aims we have 3 key objectives at the heart of our strategy that include:
- Boost screen production in the region by actively promoting Norfolk’s wonderful locations, facilities & services, studio spaces and local screen making talent.
- Develop Norfolk’s reputation as a welcoming destination for domestic, international productions and co-productions to achieve production growth and economic success across the film and TV sectors within the region.
- Establish Norfolk as a screen friendly region, providing an efficient ‘one-stop shop’ for screen makers’ production needs.
- Develop, support, promote Norfolk’s Screen-making talent to encourage growth in a skilled workforce.
CULTURAL & COMMUNITY INCLUSION
- Act as a champion for the screen related industries within Norfolk
- Ensure there is both engagement with, and benefit to, the region’s Screen sector community as a whole.
- Support current and new interventions that contribute positively to social inclusion, diversity, and equality within the Screen sector in the region.
Norfolk Screen is a Community Interest Company (limited by guarantee) that ensures all funds generated are reinvested in the service.
** Please note a selection of Images on this website have been kindly provided by Archant, Breckland Council, Broadland District Council, Great Yarmouth District Council, Norwich City Council, Pixaby & Visit Norfolk**