Norfolk Screen is your one-stop shop for all the information you could need to meet your filming requirements in Norfolk. We are passionate about the growth of the local screen sector and are committed to developing, supporting and promoting a thriving TV, film and digital media industry and culture within Norfolk, whilst aiming to provide opportunities for the local film making community.
As a service we are able to be your single point of contact to enable you to meet your filming requirements in Norfolk by signposting you to relevant locations, services, facilities and crew.
To deliver our aims we have 3 key objectives at the heart of our strategy that include:
- Boost screen production in the region by actively promoting Norfolk’s locations, facilities and services, studio spaces and local screen-making talent via a free online database.
- Develop Norfolk’s reputation as a welcoming destination for domestic, international productions and co-productions to achieve production growth and economic success across the film and TV sectors within the region.
- Establish Norfolk as a screen-friendly region, providing an efficient ‘one-stop shop’ for screen makers’ production needs
- Develop, support, promote Norfolk’s screen-making talent to encourage growth in a skilled workforce.
- Provide educational talks with those in the industry to allow local talent to learn and develop their knowledge from attending our events.
Cultural & Community Inclusion
- Act as a champion for the screen related industries within Norfolk.
- Ensure there is both engagement with, and benefit to, the region’s Screen sector community as a whole.
- Support current and new interventions that contribute positively to social inclusion, diversity, and equality within the Screen sector in the region.