WHY DONATE, WHY SUPPORT US?
As a registered CIC, not-for-profit service, by choosing to donate to Norfolk Screen you will help us endeavour to deliver our promise:
To contribute to attracting more screen production to Norfolk, thereby creating more employment opportunities for our locally-based screen talent and services and increase the inward investment benefit Film and Television production can bring to the wonderfully unique county of Norfolk.
For those who donate over £250, you will have the option to feature on the Norfolk Screen Donor’s Page. Further to this, we do accept one-off or monthly donations of all sizes. Please donate below.
Benefits of supporting.
- You will help us to promote Norfolk as a screen-friendly county that showcases locations, talent, services and facilities within the region to national and international film productions.
- You will help boost the economic development of the county through the inward investment of Film and TV production.
- You will help create employment opportunities for our locally-based screen talent and services.
- You will help us identify training needs in emerging creative talent to enable us to strengthen the skills work force in Norfolk.
- You will help us support current and new interventions that contribute positively to social inclusion, diversity, and equality within the Screen sector in the region.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS will help us run our new trailblazing service. Our ambition is to grow a world-class screen industries hub in the Norfolk region that is of local, national and international significance.
You will need to be aware that there is an optional 1.5% processing fee attached to each donation. If you wish to discuss this further or ask about our Sponsorship opportunities, please email: email@example.com
Finally, we would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.
** Norfolk Screen uses Donorbox for its online processing of all donations**.