REGISTER FOR FREE
Norfolk Screen is pleased to offer this online public directory which is free to join. You can select from two registration listings: Facilities & Services and Cast & Crew. Before completing either registration form, please ensure that you meet the criteria as detailed below. Please note our Cast & Crew directory is for industry professionals only.
As a service we would like to promote county-based services/facilities and skillsets on our website so that we can showcase and signpost to production companies the breadth of screen services and talent Norfolk can deliver to assist any production shooting in the region. We hope you will join and support the development of Norfolk’s thriving screen sector.
For any questions about registering within this directory please visit our FAQ’s here.
All ready registered, if so you can log into your account here.
CAST & CREW REGISTRATION
If you work in front or behind the camera, this registration is for you. Please ensure you meet the following criteria before signing up:
Cast & Crew Criteria
- You need to be an industry professional with at least one credit (e.g. shorts, commercials, music videos, features, docs). Please only select job roles that are evidenced in the main credits you hold.
- You need to be a member of Equity to be on our cast list
- You must either be based in Norfolk or within a 50 mile radius of Norwich City Centre and willing to work in Norfolk without charging overnights.
- Students are able to register with Norfolk Screen but please evidence experience gained in your bio and selected credits (i.e. location runner). You can only select up to 2 job roles within the registration form.
- You are required to select your industry level experience on your registration from:
- Student: You are currently in full or part-time Post 16 education and /or training.
- Entry: You will have at least one screen industry credit
- Emerging: You are establishing your career in the screen sector and have two or more screen industry credits
- Experienced: You are advancing in your career in the screen sector, with a number of industry credits that reflect the recognised work you have achieved.
- Expert: You are highly regarded as an expert in the screen sector and have a significant portfolio of industry credits.
THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING
By being listed on our Directories you will:
- Feature on the Norfolk Screen website allowing production companies and the local filmmaking community an opportunity to see what Facilities & Services and Cast & Crew we have within the area.
- When productions come rolling into town and ask Norfolk Screen for details of Crew, Facilities or Services, we can signpost them to the relevant individuals or companies.
- You will receive regular newsletters and relevant updates from Norfolk Screen
- Connect with us on Social Media and we can share any relevant posts associated with your business.